6.13.2010

Taken from wildforwags


__________________________________________________________________________________________
LISTERINE DEAL
The Listerine deal I wrote about yesterday HERE got even MORE exciting this morning! I found $3/1 coupons right on the product making this 100% FREE! Plus you can submit for the $10 MIR. I’m willing to risk my stamp to make $10 on something I paid $0 for! So be on the look out for these coupons attached right to the product.

Debbie @ Debbie Does Coupons gave me the heads up that the Neutrogena Lip Moisturizer SPF 15 works for the Buy 3, get $10 RR Neutrogena deal!!!!! The regular lip balms don’t seen to be working but this one does, I did it myself this morning. These did not ring up 25% off for me but still a MONEY MAKER without coupons!

Buy
3- Neutrogena Lip Moisturizer SPF 15 $2.89 each
Total = $8.67, Get back $10 RR
= $1.33 MONEY MAKER

There is also a -$1/1 Neutrogena Suncare 06-13-10 SS that some of you had in your paper today. I would consider this a sun care product so you may be able to use that coupon for this deal for a $4.33 MONEY MAKER! I didn’t have the coupon so I used them as fillers. I love a money making filler!


No comments: