6.17.2009

Giant - Update

I went and did this deal myself tonight - totally rocks!!

Here is what you want to do. Look for a package that is normally priced as close but over $15 as possible. Then look at the sale price. You want the sale price to be as close to $5 but not under. So for example there was a package of Top Round that was $17.xx normal price but $6.05 on sale.

I went through self check out and scanned the meat. Then I scanned my $5/15 coupon. It took $5 off the order. NEXT, scan your Giant card or use the "Keypad" option on the self check out to enter your card/phone number. This will adjust the order to the sale price plus the $5 off.

I did three transactions and in the end got 7lbs of top round and 3lbs of london broil for $5.21. Regular price for all this would have been $49.26!!!!!

This coupon does not expire until July 2nd. It will only work where you can do self check out and you want to make sure the PRE-sale price is over $15 and that the sale price is as close to $5 as possible. You can do this with 2 packages - for example my london broil was 2 packages where the pre-sale price combined was over $15 and the sale price combined was over $5.

Stock up on meat!!!!!

No comments: