3.15.2009

You can do it too!

I got the below email from my Mom today. My Mom has attended two of my coupons classes and was very skeptical about being able to figure out how to "CVS". She has tried a few transactions before and always felt like she messed them up. I kept encouraging her and told her to stick to it....it takes time to learn new things....keep trying. I was so proud to get this email from her! I knew if she gave it a few more tries and kept sticking to it she would figure it out. So....here's some inspiration for anyone thinking they aren't quite getting it!

"Whoooopeee! I did it and feel like a winner. Although, I did it on a very small scale!

One Pantene shampoo, one pantene styler (got 3.99 off), one toothbrush, one Irish spring body wash, two wheat thins, one Dry Idea.

I used $10 in coupons, and then $10 ECB’s and my out of pocket was .35!

Got back $12 in ECB’s! Now I understand how you feel, Stephanie! I am going to build up as much free stuff as I can to sell at the flea market. However, I will probably only go shopping once a week….so it may take awhile to get enough stuff."

No comments: