3.03.2009

Safeway CAH Promo - Pictures

I did 3 Safeway deals today. I didn't take pics of the first round but tonight I did two more rounds at one Safeway. The 2 stores I have gone to have been wiped out pretty bad so I had to pull together what I could. Here is a pic of what I got tonight.

IMG00291.jpg picture by klingerfamily

2 Ore-Ida potatoes, 14 Toaster Strudels, 6 TexasToast, 1 Raisin Bran, 1 Frosted Mini Wheats, 2 Pepsi 2-liters, 2 Canada Dry 2-liters and 2 Centrums.

And in case you don't notice, this pic is missing 2 things that I royally screwed up! I got the 2 Ore-Ida products with the intention of buying the 2 Gorton's products @ $3.99 each and getting $5 off instantly. Well, this kind-of-crazy guy came up to me and was talking some jibberish and freaking me out....so I totally forgot the fish. Grrr. Oh well. My cashier was sooooo excited and actually went and got me the Pepsi in-ad coupon and said, "You can do a Pepsi AND a Ginger Ale in the same deal". Um, ok.....

Total OOP $10.46 and got my $10 catalina back. For some reason my OOP seems high to me...but I had no overage except on one of the cereals. I am waiting for more Pediasure coupons and none of my stores have the Let's Eat meals to get overage on. Oh well......still not bad I guess.

And last..... if you are doing the Toaster Struedels at Safeway..........the Boston Creme ones (my kids favorites!) are 2/$4 and the rest of the TS's are 2/$5. BUT, my $10 cat printed even though I only hit $24!!!!!! I am not sure how much I would want to test it, but it did work for me.

Running out of space in the freezer.....must find a deal on a deep freezer!

No comments: