3.10.2009

Safeway - cereal, cereal and more cereal!

Phew. I am absolutely BEAT with this combo cereal/frozen food deal. I have absolutely no clue how many boxes of cereal I ended up with total (I don't, but should, keep my receipts). Will try to get a count tomorrow or Thursday. But, the third row of my Expedition is down and most of that area is filled with cereal boxes and now DH's Jetta's trunk is full with cereal. Surprised Not to mention the bags and bags we have already brought in.

So JUST TONIGHT's totals:

30 boxes of cereal SurprisedSurprised
4 BirdsEye Steamfresh dinners for 2
1 Toaster Struedels
3 Danimals Crusher yogurts
2 Tai Pei meals
3 tartar sauces
2 cocktail sauces
7 Nutripals
3 New York garlic breadsticks
and a pack of Orbit gum when I thought I was going to go negative! Cool

Grand total CASH out of pocket...........$1.27............

I actually got overcharged on my first transaction for the Nutripals. Two of them rang up at $6.29 each and I didn't catch it when she was scanning, but I knew my total was really high ($9.58 when I was expecting it to go negative). CS adjusted it and gave me the $8.58 back so my total cash on that transaction was $1 but it would have been $0.01 if I hadn't thrown the gum in. Haha

My second transaction I actually pulled away a $2 coupon for the tartar sauce because I could see I was going to go under the $10 to roll my CAH cat. My total for that transaction was $0.27.

I super puffy heart Safeway....but boy am I exhausted!!CoolTongue out

No comments: