3.09.2009

My 2 Safeway Trips

Wow, what an incredible night at Safeway!! Thanks to my amazing bargain friend, Fannie, I did two transactions tonight at Safeway. Probably the best 2 transactions ever.

1st Transaction:
3 boxes Quaker Oat Squares cereal
7 boxes Cap-N-Crunch cereal
2 Ore-Ida french fries
1 BirdsEye steamfresh corn
1 BirdsEye dinner for 2 Shrimp Primavera
2 Danimals yogurt crushers
4 Tai Pei frozen dinners
2 Gorton's fish sticks

After all coupons and discounts - TOTAL cash out of pocket $0.47!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
....and I still got my $10 catalina towards a future purchase!

Summary on the bottom of the receipt:
Total Savings Value 100% $94.52

2nd Transaction:
Same exact items as above but I only had a $10 and $1.75 cat to use instead of a $10 and $4 that I used above. So my total cash out of pocket was $1.93

Summary on the bottom of the receipt:
Total Savings Value 98% $92.36

So, I got $189.28 worth of food for.....$2.40! Holy flippin' cow!!

Seriously, I can't say enough thanks to Fannie. I never would have been able to do this without her!!

No comments: