2.28.2009

Do you SWAGGLE

Ok, shameless plug while I have your attention.

I learned about a website called Swagbucks about 4 weeks ago through an online group. Swagbucks is an online search group that works exactly the same as Google. You use their "search" function to search for anything on the web. The advantage is that you earn points for some of your searches. After you accumulate points you can "buy" gift cards or other goods from their store.

In the 4 weeks since I started using it, I have already earned enough points to buy $20 in Amazon e-gift cards. And the best thing is.... I have used it for all my general web searches. Really, nothing else.

If you have people sign up under your referral code, you gain points for each of their points. So there are times I don't even log into my Swag and I am gaining points from those under me.

It is so easy to sign up and takes no more effort than going to your Google search. So try it out. But of course, make sure you sign up under me!! :~)

My Link:
http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=328549

No comments: