5.04.2008

What's HOT this week - lots of dental care!!

This morning I checked out the Pasadena flea market to see who my competition is and start organizing my upcoming sale in my mind. Drew & I will be organizing my stash and planning a Saturday soon to sell off as much as we can. It is kind of strange to think about selling it..... I worked hard for all the goods.... but I also can't wait to have the cash in hand!! ;~)

Then I went to CVS and made some money!!! I got:
(3) Colgate 360 toothbrushes -$1 q
(5) Orapik Travel tools
(1) Aquafresh Extreme -$1 q
(1) Aquafresh Advanced -$1.50 q
(2) Tums QuikPack -$1/2 q
(3) Adidas deodorants -$4.99 q's on each
(4) Baltimore Sun Sunday papers (for the coupons of course!)

Also used a $5/$30 CVS q and $34.94 in ECB's.....
$0.94 OOP and earned........$50.67 in ECB's!!

Then off to Wags to try out this week's P&G deal. Unfortunately someone had hit the store pretty hard before I got there so I had to mix and match some.

1st transaction:
(4) Crest Pro-Health toothpaste
(1) Covergirl blush
(2) Covergirl powders
(2) Covergirl eyeshadows
Used Q's/IVC's for the Crest and Covergirl and (2) $4 RR's that were close to expiring. Total before tax was -$0.28, total OOP was $1.85 and earned (2) $10 RR's to use on future transactions.

2nd transaction:
(6) Crest Pro-Health toothpaste
(1) package of ace bandage "tape" (for my toe!)
Total OOP $4.19 (all of this was the tape for my toe and tax!)
and earned a $10 RR back.

I really needed 9 Crest to make the best deal....but I still think I did ok, especially since I really only paid for the bandage tape which I needed.

No comments: